Friday, September 5, 2008

Assignment !!


2 more days to go back UIA...

well, things not going well for me and im not impressed with myself..why? because i have targeted to finish at least 2 assignments by the school re-opens..but im struggling to find momentum and hardly to think nowadays..isssit because of fasting? nahh..its just a mindset.

alhamdulillah at least finished 1 and on my way for the 2nd..

My 1st assignment which i was able to finish it is on the topic of 'Maqasid Syariah' - the importance of mastering Maqasid for the Mujtahid - all praises are due to Allah the All Loving, i benefited a lot from this assignment..

My 2nd one is on the topic of 'Conflict and Preferences' (at-ta'arud wat tarjih) which my prof (Prof Dr. Yunus Soulhi) has given us a freedom to choose any one from the topics listed..so i chose for myself the topic which sounds like this: " Maraatibul Jam'i wat tarjih, wa mauqiful ulama' fil amal bit tarjih". Both are in Arabic...

okok draaag ~ assignment first...assignmennt!!!

Peace ~

No comments: