Saturday, December 20, 2008

Back to school.....

Next week will be the commencement of my 2nd semester....alhamdulillah, i've managed to register all the subjects without any problems and in accordance with what i've planned....

My class will be on every Mon-Thursday, and am planning to go back to Spore in the every midnight of Thursday, so i'll be spending my Fri-Sun in Spore wif my loved ones...yeyy :) hehe...
My 4 subjects for this sem are :

1- Research Methodology
2- Islamic Critical Thinking
3- Islamization of knowledge (fav !! )
4- Muslim Scholarship in Comparative Religion

I was planning to get back there by this Sun with my fellow Assiumers which they have already charted a bus from Larkin...but...hahaha guess what?? my trip has to be postponed and will travel on the following day as im planning to go to the stadium with friends to watch our national football team plays Vietnam in their 2nd round of semis...hehehe ....will RoaaRRrRR.......











hmm, when was my last time in the national stadium? i guess it's 10 yrs ago....or more....hmmm......see ya !








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 180 dollars on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots were all over 250 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 300 pounds on every site. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 220 pounds on every page. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?